- Conducteur: Cuivre Solid Perfect-Surface (PSC) + / PSC
- Section: 16 AWG
- PVC Jacket Color Off-White
- Multiple Strands interact electrically and mechanically, causing irritation and one-note bass boom.
- "Oxygen-Free" Copper is Oxygen-Reduced, but is not selected for low distortion.
- High-Inductance Geometry smears sound, reduces information.
- Solid Conductors eliminate harshness and confusion due to strand interaction.
- Perfect-Surface Coppers have fewer irregularities on the surface and inside, protecting clarity and sonic beauty.
- Low-Inductance Geometry preserves time information, preserving dynamics and clarity.
Termination Directions: The 4 conductors of CV-1 can be easily separated and then stripped individually. Take care not to cut the conductors when stripping off ?" (12mm) of PVC jacket.Ajouter au panier